- 1 What is coronavirus ?
- 2 Coronavirus transmission
- 3 Coronavirus symptoms
- 4 Coronavirus treatments
- 5 Is there a vaccine for the emerging coronavirus?
- 6 When should hands be washed
- 7 Greeting between people while having respiratory symptoms (coughing or sneezing):
- 8 If you intend to travel to areas affected by the emerging coronavirus
- 9 The necessary procedures for those coming from travel:
- 10 Wrong questions and concepts
Coronavirus emerging (Covid-19) of the Corona strain, was first identified in a number of people with symptoms of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province, as most of the cases are linked to the seafood and animal market. In this article, We will talk about coronavirus transmission, symptoms and treatments.
- Other strains of the Coronavirus usually spread from an infected person to a healthy person through contaminated droplets (through coughing or sneezing) or contaminated hands.
- The emerging coronavirus is transmitted by contact with contaminated surfaces
- The incubation period extends from 1 to 14 days (meaning the time period from infection to the time symptoms appear)
- breathing difficulties;
- Sore throat.
Note: The above symptoms do not mean that you have the disease, unless this is accompanied by a travel date for one of the countries affected by the virus or contact with an infected person.
Treatment of the emerging coronavirus (Covid-19) relies on strengthening the immune system in patients, treating symptoms and relieving complications, as there is no specific treatment to date.
There is no vaccine for coronavirus.
When should hands be washed
- After dealing with animals or animal waste;
- When your hands are dirty;
- After using the toilet;
- After coughing or sneezing;
- When caring for patients;
- Before, during and after preparing food;
- Before eating and after eating.
Greeting between people while having respiratory symptoms (coughing or sneezing):
- Avoid Greeting by hand and just say hello;
- Not peace with the nose;
- Avoid hugs or kissing others.
- Avoid contact with sick people;
- Wash your hands with soap and water: at least 20 seconds each time and frequently;
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available, and disinfect surfaces continuously;
- In case of caugh or sneeze, Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue.
Note: We recommend that you do not travel to the affected areas of the emerging coronavirus, unless absolutely necessary.
The necessary procedures for those coming from travel:
If symptoms of a respiratory infection appear or you are traveling to a country affected by the virus, please adhere to the following:
- Go to the nearest health care center immediately with the need to tell the doctor about your recent travel and symptoms;
- Stay at home as directed by your doctor so, you avoid contact with others;
- Get the correct information from the official authorities in the country.
Wrong questions and concepts
Do gags protect against emerging coronavirus?
Gags do not protect against diseases and cause a person to touch his face continuously, which increases the risk of transmitting the virus with contaminated hands from surfaces and others.
We can use it in two cases:
- When a person has respiratory symptoms such as sneezing and coughing;
- When you care for someone with respiratory infection.
Can we consider antibiotics as treatment for the emerging coronavirus?
Antibiotics have no effect on the virus in general they are only intended to fight bacteria and . So, this information is incorrect
Is influenza vaccination protects the emerging coronavirus?
This information is false, as influenza vaccination is only specific to the virus that causes the flu, so the Covid-19 strain is different.
Can I buy goods from the internet?
Yes, goods can be purchased from the Internet, as there is no scientific evidence yet to prove the transmission of the emerging coronavirus (Covid-19) through the goods.
Is it safe to order meals from restaurants?
Yes, taking care to order well-cooked meals and eat them hot.
Why should we avoid touching nose, eyes, and mouth before washing and sterilizing hands?
Hands touch many surfaces and can catch viruses. Hand contamination may transmit the virus to the eyes, nose, or mouth.
6 Home Remedies To Avoid Seasonal Allergies