OF THE SITE :
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way during which their personal data are collected and processed. Have to be considered as personal data all data being likely to identify a user. These include first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- Rights of users regarding data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site policy in terms of “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679 : the collection and processing data of site users respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data personnel will be collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what reasons his data are collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to respond to one or more several objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the correct execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Storage of data reduced over time: data is kept for a period limited, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller DATA undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with the minus one of the conditions listed below :
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The treatment is explained by a necessity related to the safeguard of the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the execution of a public interest mission or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of interest legitimate and private actions pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WITHIN THE CONTEXT NAVIGATION ON THE LOCATION
The controller will keep all of the data collected in his site computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a maximum period of 3 years, for simple visits.
3.1 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
The personal data collected on the site www.myhealthyproject.com are as follows:
- Connection data (e.g. IP addresses, logs, terminal identifiers, connection identifiers, time stamping information, etc.)
- Information relating to the use of the site: number of orders, time spent, articles viewed;
3.2 – METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the website:
- Registration on the website;
- Navigation on the website;
- Purchase of a good / service on the website;
- Viewing an information article;
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
3.3 – HOSTING OF DATA
The My Healthy Project site is hosted by: LWS, whose head office is located at the following address: 10 Rue DE PENTHIEVRE 75008 PARIS 8
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 1 77 62 30 03
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in the countries of the European Union.
ARTICLE 4: PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND PROTECTION DELEGATE DATAS
4.1 – THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Oussama Abdeljelil. He can be contacted as follows : By email: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means put in place of personal data processing service.
4.2- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate in order to guarantee that the information and data transfer passing through through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate aims to secure the data exchanged between the site and the user.
In addition, the info controller undertakes to notify the user within the event of rectification or deletion of knowledge , unless this entails formalities, costs and procedures for him disproportionate.
In the event that the integrity, security or confidentiality of the user’s personal data
is compromised, the controller undertakes to tell the user by any means.
4.3- THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Delegate for the Protection of Data: Oussama Abdeljelil.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and ensuring the proper implementation of the provisions national and supranational standards relating to the collection and processing of personal data. he is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer can be reached as follows: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of private data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to do so communicate: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his number personal or subscriber account or space.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) maximum days.
5.1 – PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN MATTERS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data on
concerning, respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact email address provided above.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the data controller, specifying his number
personal space. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 days
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to a another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the person in charge of data processing, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may
prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his personal data to the
responsible for data processing, by sending an e-mail to the address provided bove.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of regulation 2016/679, the user has the proper to not be the topic of a choice based exclusively on an automatic process if the choice produces legal effects concerning, or significantly affects it in a similar way.
e. Right to work out the fate of knowledge after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed
if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the request for
the user, and therefore the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he thinks that one
of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and of Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
5.2- PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PEOPLE
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection law and Freedoms, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their data personal.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data may be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data personal, user consent is required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months.
At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user’s authorization to record “cookie” files on his hard drive.
A. User opposition to the use of “cookie” files by the site
The user is informed that he can oppose the registration of these “cookie” files
by configuring its navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configureits browser software to oppose the registration of “cookie” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookie” files, he can continue to browse on the site. However, any malfunction of the location caused by this manipulation couldn’t be considered as being thanks to the publisher of the location .
B. Description of the “cookie” files employed by the location
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when navigation:
Noogle; Issuer: Contact.SAS; Purpose: analysis of browsing habits
ContactMi; Issuer: Contact.SAS; Purpose: saving preferences.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
keep informed of the latest changes.
It is brought to the attention of the user that the last update of this policy confidentiality occurred on: 03/01/2020.