Do you know the recipe for Peruvian Fish Ceviche Recipe?
It is really easy to make and so tasty!
It has become a classic for me.I prepare it especially when it is hot.
This light recipe is quick to make. Only 15 min of preparation and 15 min of marinade. And it is great to impress my guests. Look :Print
Enjoy this delicious healthy recipe
- 700 g of white flesh fish fillet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 limes
- 2 red onions
- 10 sprigs of chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 black olives
- Food film
- skimmer .
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- Put the fish cubes in a deep dish.
- Cover them with cold water
- Add a tablespoon of salt
- Cover the dish with cling film
- Peel and chop the onions
- Squeeze the limes and put the juice in a bowl
- Take the fish out of the fridge and rinse it to remove the salt
- Re-put the fish in a bowl
- Add the onions, cilantro and chilli
- Pour the lemon juice over it.
- Salt lightly
- Cover again with cling film and place 15 min in the fridge
- Use a skimmer to drain the fish
- Place it on the plates
- Sprinkle with olive oil
- Add pieces of black olive cut into pieces and serve!
And now, your fish ceviche is already ready without 🙂
Easy isn’t it? You can serve it with the garnish of your choice: corn, avocado, salad, mango …
The traditional recipe adds spice. If you like spicy dishes or just want to add a touch of lemon acidity, you can put – 1 or 2 habanero peppers in the marinade.
Personally, I use a sweet pepper to be able to leave it in the dish when serving.
In this case, remove the seeds from the pepper and cut it into pieces (small if you want to keep them when serving and big if you want to remove them).
Be aware that there are many variations of ceviche so do not hesitate to adapt this recipe to your taste.
Besides, this ceviche recipe can be made with different fish: sea bream, cod, sea bass, swordfish, tuna, salmon, sea bass, wolf … You can even add shrimp!
Good to know
The definition of this South American dish is very simple.
It is a dish of raw fish marinated in lemon juice.
It is the acidity of the lemon juice that cooks the fish . Finally, it is a kind of marinade or fish carpaccio!
It is a culinary specialty of Peru but it is also found in Mexico, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia …