Here are the nutritional and health secrets for a Fried rice recipe with vegetables from My Healthy Project.
Rice is one of the most popular food varieties in the world. As it is widely popular among all peoples as a staple food. Rice also prepares a large number of recipes. It can be cooked in different ways with the addition of many different spices and additives that give it a delicious and different taste in Each time, as rice can be cooked individually.
The Fried rice recipe with vegetables is one of the common and delicious recipes. As it can be diversified in vegetables and spices, to produce a different taste each time, regardless of the rice used. Whether it is rice Normal Or Basmati, the rice dish with vegetables is delicious and easy to apply.Print
Enjoy this delicious healthy recipe 🙂
- 250 g basmati rice
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 green pepper
- 4 round tomatoes
- 40 g of ginger (to measure according to your taste)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 bunch chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (optional)
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of fish
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cook the rice in boiling salted water by absorption. Drain well once it is cooked.
- Slice the onions, garlic and ginger together, then julienne the carrots with the pepper (you can use everything in the blender to go faster but be careful not to make too small pieces).
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok. Fry the whole onions, garlic and ginger. Optionally add turmeric. When they start to brown, add the carrot and pepper mixture and after 5 minutes the tomatoes. Add the rice and allow it to stick a little to the bottom of the wok to color it.
- Crack the eggs directly in the pan and stir vigorously with the rest of the vegetables
- Add the chives, pepper and the sauces, mix and serve.
You can serve it with a cucumber salad. Enjoy your meal
- Replace white rice with bulgur because it is rich in dietary fiber, which will help you regulate and control blood sugar levels.
- Avoid using soy sauce and adding salt to reduce sodium.
- Avoid using the frying technique to reduce the percentage of harmful fats.
- Reduce the oils used to prevent acidity.
- Avoid high frying method with harmful transformation oils.